PRODUCT REVIEW: WHY YOU SHOULD BE USING BLACK SOAP| BENEFITS OF AFRICAN BLACK SOAP.
We spend thousands trying to find the right soap for our skin type whilst the solution is right at our finger tip.
African Black soap or Ose dudu in Yoruba ia made from pure natural ingredients and is very mild on skin because it doesn’t contain harsh and harmful chemicals like most processed soap.
African Black soap is composed of the following ingredients
Here are reasons why you should be using the African Black soap
- Cleanses gently: This soap is very mild and hence is a great choice for people with sensitive skin
- Reduces oil: This soap helps to strip the face of excess oil and instead leaves the face supple and moisturized
- Clears Acne: This soap contains lemon, honey, aloe Vera etc. Which makes it fight acne and also clears acne scars over time
- Ensure bright and well toned skin: the combination of lemon juice and honey in the soap helps to tone your skin hence leaving you with a healthy glowing skin
- It’s antibacterial: This soap contains antibacterial properties and so prevents accumulation of bacteria in skin which can lead to skin problems like eczema.
- It’s Available and affordable: This soap is readily available in markets, stores, malls all over the world. In Nigeria you can get it from local traders in markets close to you in an unpackaged form or you can buy the most popular black soap dudu osun from stores.. It retails for about 300 Naira only. If you are not in Nigeria, you can get it on Amazon.
After hearing a lot about this soap, I went out and purchased it and I love how it feels on my skin. Although I feel awkward when using it because of its colour because I keep wondering how does something this black make you clean…. Lol..
This soap does all the basic things a soap ought to do and it is right for our environment.
Still not convinced? Then check out these videos and watch these beauty enthusiasts swear by it.
Do you use this soap? Drop a comment and tell us what you think about it.