Today I will be talking about a skin secret some people don’t know.
Vitamin E is popularly know as a drug But a lot of people don’t know it’s great skin care product
I began using vitamin E oil on my skin 2-3 months ago and I am shocked at the visible changes I noticed.
I usually apply a capsule of vitamin E oil mixed with Shea butter(ori) morning and evening everyday ( When I am not rushing out of the house to school).
When I went to the supermart to purchase this product, the lady at the cosmetics section told me that this particular brand comes in different colour based on your skin tone. It has Gold for fair people and other colours for dark/chocolate skin like mine.
Vitamin E oil has several benefits!
- It Moisturises the skin very well
- It helps to fade dark/acne spots
- It acts as an SPF against the sun.. this is really good because those of us in Nigeria can testify that the harsh Sun
affects our skin.
- It prevents dry/flaky skin
- It acts as an antioxidant that helps to get rid of free radicals that damages our cells.
- It equally prevents wrinkles and fine lines and leaves you looking younger.
- Use vitamin E oil to make your dry lips soft and well moisturized
- Using vitamin E oil on your nail cuticles can increase nail growth
- Vitamin E oil acts as a stimulant to increase hair growth.
- Can be use as a moisturizer for your hair i.e as hair cream/oil.
- It prevents hair breakage
The benefits of vitamin E are simply numerous.
I use my vitamin E oil for my face and neck region only, currently thinking of incorporating it into my body lotion as well because in the last 2 weeks I haven’t applied it faithfully due to very early classes that make me rush out of the house looking like………… (fill in the gaps).
You can effectively use vitamin E oil as a moisturizer for your full body by adding it to your body lotion.
Just so you know it didn’t work like magic rather it worked slowly but it worked well.
It really reduced the appearance of my acne scars and kept my dry skin moisturized and glowing.
The amazing part is that I purchased this full can at #400 Naira only.
If you leave outside Nigeria, you can get it on Amazon just click here.
What’s your beauty Secret? Do share with me.
If you enjoyed this post and want more like this, leave a comment below.