Hello lovelies! a couple of days ago, I got nominated for the sunshine blogger award by a fellow blogger.
This post is supposed to have been up but my Laptop crashed and since then I have been struggling to blog.
The sunshine blogger award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who are inspiring and creative. Once nominated, a blogger is required to
- Thank the blogger for nominating them and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 questions to answer
- Notify your nominees
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post
For this nomination, I am grateful to this gorgeous black beauty here.
This award makes me realise that people actually see my blog as great…..which is a big ego boost to me right now.
Here are my answers to the questions The blackk beauty asked.
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT BLOGGING.
- I love a lot actually But my Very first has to be the fact that blogging is a means of expression. You can write and show what you have in several ways. I also love that blogging gives you a platform to communicate with others. I consider my blog readers as my “unknown friends”
WHAT IS YOUR DREAM JOB?
- C. E. O of a big movie production studio with headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria and branches around Africa.
IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, WHERE WOULD IT BE AND WHY?
- New York City….Why?? Because I would for one love to compare the hustle and bustle and energy of NYC with Lagos, Nigeria simply because I just can’t imagine a place that can possibly be busier than Lagos. Lol
IF I GAVE YOU A MILLION NAIRA, HOW WOULD YOU SPEND IT?
- Invest in a profitable business
WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM AND WHY?
- Instagram all the Wayyyyyy….. Having to see faces of gorgeous people and the fact that Instagram is virtually an Online shopping complex where you can get anything from sellers is a big plus. BTW follow me on instagram @gyifted.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FASHION QUOTE?
- I would have to go with one from one of my blog Post on “how to never say I have nothing to wear” (click HERE to read) and it’s by ace designer Micheal kors.
ANY CHALLENGES FACED AT BLOGGING
- Definitely….and the worst have got to be the poor network Nigerian service providers give us. IT IS FRUSTRATING.
WEAVE OR NATURAL HAIR
- Braids are my favourite
DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONAL STYLE
- completely me and comfortable.
WHAT’S THE FAVOIRITE MOVIE YOU HAVE SEEN THIS YEAR.
- A lot….. Logan, Hidden Figures, John wick 2, Beauty and the beast, something wicked and Kong skull island ( this has got to be my favourite because it brings back a lot of goooodddd memories 😍 )
WHAT’S THE MEANING OF THE NAME OF YOUR BLOG.
- My name… Lol 😂. Gift because I am Gyifted in a million ways…
My sunshine blogger nominees.
- Ifeoma of http://whowhatfab.wordpress.com
- Subomi of http://myfashionmusings.com
- Omolade of http://www.ladesblog.com/?m=1
- Samuel Troy of http://www. nextnaijaentrepreneur.com
- Adaora of http://adagirl.com.ng
- Dodos of http://www.iamdodos.com
- Maryam salam of http://www.fashionbydaisy.com
- What motivated you to start blogging
- What’s your dream job
- One thing you currently wish for
- Given the opportunity to add or change something from the world… What will you do?
- What are your favourite outfits to wear anytime anyday
- 5 million Naira to give up your blog… Yay or Nay
- Share your skin care regimen
- A word for upcoming bloggers
- Name your favorite blogger and Why?
- Given the opportunity to live anywhere in the world, where would you pick and why?
- What do you think about my blog… I would love to know.
There you have it guys…. My nominees and my questions.