Hello people, hope you all enjoyed the Eid-al-fitr holidays.
Today I will show you guys a new skin care regimen I discovered and tried out today and guess what… It worked really well.
So couple of months ago I ran into a YouTube video on how to make a gelatin face mask but I never tried it because I had no gelatin at home. However during the holidays, my mum and I visited a store and I bought a gelatin.
This face mask performs lightening and moisturizing functions.
What you would need.
- Warm milk
- An oil…… This is optional tho.
Mix your warm milk and gelatin together and then add a spoonful of raw natural honey and stir. After stirring, apply the mask to your face using a face brush for better application.
First of all, you have to damp your face with a warm towel, then you apply the mixture to you face then let it air dry for about 30-45 minutes and then you peel it off using the upward technique in order to really pull out all the ‘unwanted mess’ from your face.
Reasons why you should try this face mask.
- MILK IS INVOLVED:
- Milk has been proven to be one of the Egyptian women most well preserved beauty secret.
- Milk works as a skin lightening agent, it fights against Sun burn(which most of us in Nigeria suffer from everyday), milk helps to soothes your skin against red spots and allergies.
2. FOR THE LOVE OF HONEY:
- Acne: Honey has antibacterial qualities and so it helps in the treatment of acne
- Moisturiser: honey has soothing and moisturizing qualities and hence honey is a good facial moisturizer that will leave your skin feeling smooth and soft.
- Anti-aging: honey contains antioxidants which help to reduce wrinkles.
3. GELATIN CONTAINS COLLAGEN: collagen is known as the “beauty. protein” and it performs anti-aging. functions, prevents wrinkles and. makes the skin firmer and look. younger.
After peeling off the mask and washing my face with lukewarm water and my soap, I proceeded to apply this Osiris avise recovery oil that I have had for a while and my skin glowed all day.
Let me know if you are going to try this face mask.. Please leave your questions and comments below.