Life has been made easier for lovers of braided hair, no more sitting down for hours just because you want to have your hair braided. We now have braided wigs that you just buy, wear and look good.
However, most people do not care for their braided wigs and this will lead to damages. Your braids will frizzy, the ends will be scattered and the very big one, your braid wig will stink and probably chase everyone away. If you do not want that to happen then continue reading this.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR BRAIDED WIGS
- Wash your wigs in lukewarm water with a mild shampoo. Never wash wigs in steaming hot water as this can cause the braids to look chapped and because braided wigs are synthetic, washing it with hot water will damage the fibres and your braids will fall out.
- For the tails of the Braids, you can dip this into hot water to enable straighter tips.
- Always moisturize, after washing your wigs always ensure that you use a styling moose and hair spray on it, to enable it look supple and shinning.
- Do not use any form of heated equipment at close range on your wigs. This includes hair dryers. Remember that your wig is made of synthetic, heat can make it melt.
- Do not sleep in your braided wigs because this can cause the tips to tangle.
- Always hang your braid wig when not it use. Do not tie it in a nylon bag or something like that. Always keep it in an airy place.
- Take care of your natural hair underneath. Remember to loosen the weaves, wash and remake every 2-3weeks.
- Do not allow your wigs to become damp frequently as this will cause them to become a bacteria breeding ground.
If you adhere to the following, your braided wig will serve you for a very long time..
G. follow me on instagram for more tips @gyifted
other posts you would love